Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Join or Create a Guest Account
Room Sharing
Moderator(s): Michele Doyle
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Lookinf for roommates at the conference hotel 3 F. Salehi, University of Ottawa Hi, Do you still need a roommate? If so, is it female or male roommate you are looking for? I am female and need a room. I will wait for your response. Thanks.
by E. Seo, George Mason University
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Room Sharing 03/17-03/19 2 P. Yin, University of California, Berkeley Hello P. Yin, I will be there from 18-19. Please let me know If you are interested to share these two nights. Amir, Southern States University, San Diego. amonfared@ssu.edu
by A. Monfared, Southern States University
Monday, February 27, 2017
share a room 3/18- 21, female only 1 Y. Wu, The Ohio State University Hi Ya-Li! I am interested. I will send you an email.Best,Xuan
by X. Zheng, Peking University
Thursday, February 23, 2017
share room 3/19-21, one lady 0 W. Ou, The Chinese University of Hong Kong Hi all, If you are a female guest of AAAL conference 2017 and looking for a shared room from March 19 to 21 (or any nights inbetween), please contact Amy Ou via email: ouwanyu@connect.hku.hk Thanks!
by W. Ou, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Monday, February 13, 2017
Share 3/17-20 + 3/20-21, female Portland Center City hotel 1 M. van Naerssen, Self-Employed Hi I am interested in sharing the hotel from the 18th to 21th. Do you have an email address that i can reach you?Many thanks.
by H. Shang-Butler, University of Rochester
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Looking for roommates at the AAAL conference hotel 1 B. Liu, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics Hello, Mr. Liu,When is your stay
by L. Chen
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal